Isobar’s Lead Isotopes Webinar
Register here to view Isobar Science’s webinar on Lead Isotopes and Applications.
Live Webinar: March 24, 2021
Speaker: Dr. Maren Pauly, Beta Analytic and Isobar Science Account Manager
Watch the Lead Isotopes and Applications Webinar to discuss:
- An introduction to lead (Pb) isotopes and decay
- The geology of Pb isotopes
- Human intervention of Pb cycling
- Additional Pb applications: soil characterization, tree-ring analysis, groundwater, archaeology provenance studies, forensics
- Preparing samples for Pb isotopic analysis
About the Speaker
Dr. Pauly (Freie Universitat Berlin) is a part-time lecturer at Bath Spa University with experience in paleoclimatology (tree-rings, corals), radiocarbon calibration, and plant biology. She is also an account manager for Beta Analytic and subsidiary Isobar Science.
For any questions on our webinar, please email email@example.com.
Interested in Isobar Science’s Other Webinars? Watch them on-demand.
Join Isobar Science’s mailing list to receive news of upcoming webinars by Beta and its subsidiaries as well as other industry updates.