Isobar’s Webinar: Application of Sr-Nd-Hf-Pb Isotope Systematics in Earth Science
Register here to view Isobar’s on-demand webinar “Geochemical Fingerprinting: Application of Sr-Nd-Hf-Pb Isotope Systematics in Earth Science.”
Live Webinar: June 24, 2021 at 11 AM EST (US and Canada)
Speaker: Dr. Arash Sharifi
Sr-Nd-Hf-Pb Isotopes Webinar Topics
Aside from an introduction to geochemical fingerprinting, webinar topics include:
· How different processes control the distribution of elements in the earth system
· Measuring Sr, Nd, Hf, and Pb and reporting conventions
· Application of Sr-Nd-Hf-Pb systematics in studying the governing processes in the earth system
· Research design and sampling strategies
· What to expect from your lab when measuring Sr-Nd-Hf-Pb isotopes
About the Speaker
Dr. Arash Sharifi is Isobar Science’s Vice President of Lab Operations. He is an isotope geochemist, paleoclimatologist, and geologist specializing in the application of organic and inorganic geochemistry in reconstructing past climate and environmental conditions.
Join our mailing list to receive news of our upcoming webinars and other industry updates.