Register here to view Isobar Science’s on-demand webinar on Geochemistry and Applications of Sr Isotopes.
Live Webinar: February 17, 2021
Speaker: Dr. Arash Sharifi, VP of Lab Operations, Isobar Science
Watch the Strontium Isotope Geochemistry Webinar to discuss:
- Strontium (Sr), the 38th element
- Sr in nature
- Measuring concentration and isotopic ratios of Sr
- Applications of Sr isotopes
- Research design and sampling strategies
- What to expect from your lab when measuring Sr isotopes
About the Speaker
Dr. Arash Sharifi is the VP of Lab Operations at Isobar Science; an isotope geochemist, paleoclimatologist, and geologist specializing in the application of organic and inorganic geochemistry in reconstructing past climate and environmental conditions.
For any questions on our webinar, please email email@example.com.
Join Isobar Science’s mailing list to receive news of upcoming webinars.