Register here to view Isobar Science’s webinar on Uranium-Thorium Dating, available on demand.
Live Webinar: January 27, 2021
Speaker: Dr. Maren Pauly, Beta Analytic and Isobar Science Account Manager
Watch the Uranium-Thorium Dating Webinar to:
- Review the chemistry of U-Th Dating
- Learn how U-Th dating differs from Carbon-14 dating
- Discuss U-Th dating advancements, limitations, and application examples
About the Speaker
Dr. Pauly (Freie Universitat Berlin) is a part-time lecturer at Bath Spa University with experience in paleoclimatology (tree-rings, corals), radiocarbon calibration, and plant biology. She is also an account manager for Beta Analytic and subsidiary Isobar Science.
For any questions on our webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Isobar Science’s Other Webinars
- An Introduction to Isotopic Analysis
- Boron & its Occurrence in Water
- Dissolved Carbon
- Isotopes in Hydrology
- Nutrient Source Tracking
Join Isobar Science’s mailing list to receive news of upcoming webinars.